If you ask Google for a «beginner workout routine», you will get a huge number of links to various sites. They will be offering you lots of training programs, eating plans, magical sports supplements, and more. But that doesn’t help much. Because almost no one talks to beginners about how to systematize their workouts and build a healthy lifestyle.
If I had such a short companion book 7.5 years ago, when I was just diving into sports and athleticism, I would have avoided many mistakes and would have made progress much faster.
That’s why I made my step-by-step plan, which I called «How to organize beginner workout routine»
I don’t want to claim that it is perfect and suits everyone. But I hope that it will help you start a new fit life faster.
My workout routine guide for beginners:
- Decide what you need it for. For example, my main goal was to give up alcohol addiction and get my body in shape.
- bad habits.
- bodybuilding is the way to go. If you dream about functionality and an athletic body, calisthenics is your choice.
- training system for you. I prefer a full body workout. But many athletes choose split training.
- your workouts. Proof is in the pudding this is the right choice!
- cardio to your training. This is especially useful for adult athletes over 35-40 years old.
- healthy food. Throw overboard sugar, fast food, and unhealthy snacks. I would prefer low carb nutrition. But that’s up to you, of course.
- sports supplements. They are for the most part useless.
- recover. Too often workouts will do more harm than good.
- have lost motivation to workout, probably, you just need to stop and take a short break.
This beginner workout routine guide may seem too simple to you
But try to follow it and keep your eyes on the prize. Actually, it’s not so easy. Nonetheless, the result will not disappoint you. Good health, longevity, and a beautiful muscular body will be your reward!